Published on June 11th, 2015 | by twwwine0
Gather Oak Park Thursday night from 5 to 9 p.m. at 3rd and Broadway
Inspired by the warm California nights and the emerging trend of the food culture, Gather Oak Park is a take on the city as a dining table.
This monthly event at Broadway and 3rd Avenue from 5 to 9 p.m. features communal tables for out-door dining, a craft beer area, artisanal food vendors, designers, food demos, interactive art, live music and a modular kids park.
At the June 11 Gather:
- Sounds from DJ Billy Lane and The Sacramento Philharmonic featuring Ana Maria with Tango
- Childen’s Activities by Sol Collective
- Food Demo by The Sacramento Food Coop
- Craft beer area by Beers In Sac
- Eat Drink and Shop from: The Good Stuff, House of Seasons, Cal Greens Distribution, Gracias Chocolate, Sac Food Coop, Eat Right Edibles, Pasta Queen, Daves Pop, South, Passione Pizza, Culinerdy Crew, El Ajicito
Photos from the May 14, 2015 Gather ->
View Thursday’s event on Facebook ->